30 August 2007

Tomorrow's Game(s)

Well, tomorrow is the big double-header against our friends, the KC Royals. Throughout the season, we are 5-6 with them, so my thoughts are as follows:
For the afternoon game (which is the game that was rescheduled from the bridge collapse, for those of you living underneath rocks), my boyfriend Matt Garza is going to have a helluva time. Honestly, he has not been mounting a serious effort lately and I'm hoping that he will turn it around, but I can't say for sure that I think he will. I mean, seriously, his ERA for the last month...well, let's just say it doesn't make my mouth water.
As for the night game, Lauren and I will be in attendance. The Twins have been victorious at every game we've been to this season, so I have no reason to believe we will lose. Then again, Gardy could get drunk on the job and throw Juan Rincon in as a starter. Here's hopin' for good decisions.
If all goes well, we will have pictures, stories, in-depth analysis and suggestions for good spots to drink at the end of the evening.

No comments: