12 September 2007

Eat it with a fork.

I love winning. I'm a competitive girl, so anytime I or "my team" wins, I am happy. I watched the game tonight on and off between work and the bar, so I'm thrilled with what I saw. One thing all y'all must recognize is that I catch games whenever/wherever I can. If I'm at work and I can turn on FSN, I will. I am also dorky enough that I will make my own scorecard to watch the game and notate with. People wonder why I'm single.
My #3 BF (Jason Bartlett) played lead-off in the batting order tonight. First up, gets a BB. That's okay. He ends up scoring the first run of the evening off of Mr. J Mo. Love it. KC answers back with two runs in the second. I had to stop watching because I was at work and had to do work-y things. Go figure. All I know is that I ended up at the bar later with my friend Amy and saw that we were up 5-3. Guess what? We ended up winning 6-3! Cash money, hoes. In T9, I guess Casilla scored because my #3 BF got him an RBI. I like it. Mr. Bartlett tends to have trouble in the first few innings of the games he plays in. I don't know why...we haven't talked about it yet. I made a psuedo-scorecard out of a piece of lined paper and here are the notes I took:
  • I heart ankle protectors....they're hot. Don't ask me why I think that.
  • What's so Royal about Kansas City? Answer me that.
  • Grudzielanek: Long name, pretty face.
  • Casilla = Bad bunter. Don't know why.
  • LaRue looks like a midget standing next to J Mo...maybe because J Mo is 6'4"
  • Scott Baker has nice lips.
  • BF #3 and I need to have a chat about game beginnings...not fucking them up.
I'm really excited to see Nick Blackburn's progression. I think he could be a huge asset to our bullpen next season. Obviously we're at season's end so we're bringing out the new kids to see what kind of damage they can do, but I think Blackie's gonna be a great addition to our team. Feel free to leave your comments. I'm kinda drunk. Going to bed. Kisses!

No comments: