03 September 2007

Happy Motherfucking Labor Day.

Well, that was neat. Sabathia took our squad, bent him over his knee and made us beg. My #3 boyfriend, Mr. Jason Bartlett made a severe embarrassment out of himself in the first half of the game. Though the Twins were only given one E the entire game, I'm pretty sure BF#3 was spacy as all get out with the 2 errors that I counted against him within the first two innings.
We saw a new face out on the mound today, Nick Blackburn. According to SI, he has a 2.11 ERA in his 17 starts in the minors. Not bad, sir. JoJo was just not with us today; in his 8 innings on the mound, he walked four batters, including Kenny Lofton at the very beginning of the game. All in all, he had 4 K's, gave up 5 runs and just did not seem happy.
On a happier note, those of you watching the game saw a wicked good save by Two-I to close the top of the 9th. It was one of those neat-looking diving catches that looked like it belonged in a baseball movie. The funny part about it was that after he made the somersaulted catch, he came out of the roll and sprung right up like he was on springs. Kinda neat, gotta be honest.
I think I'm just going to end this here. If I go on, I'm going to start getting angry, and quite frankly, I really just want to sit here, drink my Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat Beer and enjoy the weather. Cheers.

No comments: