22 September 2007

Socked.

Twins 4, White Sox 6. So sad. I was in the lower level with my good buddy Matt. I was pretty happy with the game, all in all. Honestly, it was a good game, it was back and forth. 3 strikes from the Sox, 12 from the Twinkies. I cannot say how excited I am to see what happens with Blackie. He's just a puppy. He's a strong pitcher and I think he could do a lot for us.
I have a strong connection to Lew Ford for some reason. I don't know why. I just love the dude. Laur makes fun of me for it. He's back in left field, where he belongs and he made such a wicked catch in T7. Basketballer-style jump. Y'know, we made the list of things that Matt Garza likes...how about a list of things that Lew likes? I hafta give props to my buddy Matt for his major input. And now, I give you things that Lew Ford likes:
  • Rocking Chairs
  • Sunsets
  • Warm Milk
  • Arnie Palmers
  • Matlock
  • Murder She Wrote
  • Going to bed early
  • Magic Cards
Things Lew does not like:
  • Driving faster than 5 mph under the speed limit
  • Hooligans
  • Rabble rousers
  • Waking up any later than 8:00 am
  • Damn punk kids
  • Noisy hippy-hop rap music...just sounds like noises and loud talking
Runs scored for the Twins in innings 3 and 6. White Sox scored in innings 1, 4, 5 and 7. Very back and forth. We'll see what happens tomorrow, it's an early game, so the boys might be cranky, what with missing their naps and Mr. Rogers and whatnot. You get the idea.

No comments: