02 September 2007

Royal Pain in the Ass

Tough game. I've started to refer to Boof Bonser as "Boof the Doof." The KC offense had us pretty bad. Big ups to Alex Gordon and John Buck for their respective homeruns. Thanks. Not only do we lose, but we lose by a fair margin. Shake it off, we kinda knew it was going to happen.
Suffice it to say, I honestly think that the team is resting up for tomorrow's game. They know that Lauren and I will be in attendance, so they really want to impress us. It was nice to see my #4 boyfriend, Mr. Jones on the field. I wish he would play on my field...wait, sorry. My bad. Good to give J Mo a little break before tomorrow. We did have a little defense switch-a-roo, though, I guess Nicky Punt-Oh couldn't take the heat.
At any rate, we had a run on the board by the time we closed down, so all hope is not quite lost. Plus, JoJo is on the mound tomorrow, which should help us a little. He can't carry the whole team er anything, but it'll be good to see him. I will add that watching Scott Baker at the Dome the other night was nothing short of magical. That is where he does his work. Didn't get the no-hitter, but a truly stellar performance. My shirt goes off to you, sir.

No comments: