11 September 2007

Nice, guys, nice.

Well, I'm proud of our boys. Big opening win last night in KC. Apparently, we made a good pick with this new kid, Nick Blackburn. I'm excited to see what kind of work he does next season. While I was at one of my other jobs today, one of my customers asked me to give him my prediction for next season. I didn't really know what to tell him. I'm still in this season and then, I will just say that I court two lovers: the Twins and the Wild. Sorry to break hearts open, but I will start turning my attention to the boys in the Green Sweaters soon. I will NOT leave my homies, but in the winter, it is HOCKEY TIME. At any rate, Lauren's #1 honey, Mr. Baker will be on the mound tonight, so I think we're in for a good game. I think it'll be a game, though, I doubt this will be an easy win. Hey offense! Step it up!

Also, big thanks to BLB for the link! Kisses!

No comments: